Phoenix Maplewood Hidden in the Shadows (Joining)
27 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Ashka  made herself seem taller as the wolf backed away from her saying she wouldnt bite unless provoked. Almost as if to say that Ash might have been scared of this wolf. "I'm not scared of you," she added with a nod as if to prove her point more. "Thanks for telling me where I am though. At least now I'm a little less lost," she stated in an emotionless tone.

She began to wonder what on earth the alphas were doing to not have noticed her standing at their borders. As if to answer her question a white female trotted up along side Fire. It took Ash a moment to contain her thoughts as she realized this wolf had no tail.

"You must be the Alphess I presume, " Ash said lowering herself to the ground proving she was no threat. Something she probably should have done with Fire as well come to think of it. She glanced cautiously between the two wolves unsure of what to do next. At least she had made the decision she wouldn't mind joining a pack. "I Uh haven't been here long.. I must have dozed off near the borders because that's when Fire found me and woke me up asking who I was," Ashka stated. 

"I am actually looking for a place to stay.. I've been wandering quite a while on my own. I make a good hunter and I'm working on becoming a warrior as well," she stated.  She wasnt quite sure that this was the right thing to be saying and she ignored the nagging voice in the back of her mind telling her this was a bad idea. Perhaps joining these wolves would put an end to all her nightmares. Maybe, just maybe. 

I'm still ironing out the details of her past and expanding on her personality.
Messages In This Thread
Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 12, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 17, 2015, 04:18 PM