Fox's Glade Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
He moved. The rustle in the bushes was no more than a squirrel, but that wasn't the scent he'd caught. Nose first to the ground and then to the air, he tracked that putrid smell with renewed vigor. He'd smelled it a time or two before and had diligently cleared their borders of it time and time again. Now here, even on neutral ground the scent was strong and he had no intentions of letting it linger or spread.

His pace was even. His strides purposeful. He held himself low to the ground as he stalked and followed the scent to its source. Even now he was aware of the dark female at his back. He stopped, turning to look at her once with a slight curl to his lips. If she messed this up for him there would be hell to pay. If she wished to help however..? That was a different story entirely.

Turning his gaze away from her, he pressed forward. The aroma was thicker now. That foul smell flooding his nostrils in such away that drew fury to his eyes. Fox. A lesser canine, but a nuisance all the same. A threat to pups. A threat to caches. A threat to smaller resources. Scarlet thieves. If they bred here they would spread. Time to flush them out.

The scent grew thicker still. Here. They rendezvoused within this glade, this heart of their home. His eyes searched, his nose seeking a burrow or any other indications of a home. There. He crouched, flicking a tail and ear towards the girl. If she still followed she'd best follow suit.
Messages In This Thread
Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - October 05, 2015, 12:26 AM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: Now, With Nothing but a Dirty Bag On My Back - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:32 PM