Firestone Hot Springs drunk with vivid flame
932 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Not two months, but four? "My how time has flown." And fast. That's right. Tonravik had still been pregnant during their last encounter. Now his boys were almost three months and growing quickly. Things had changed, for both of them it seemed, and hopefully for the better. Still, he shook his head as Fitz apologized for their last encounter. "There's no need. I consider you a friend, FitzD. Isn't that what friends are for?"

He shifted on his paws to make himself more comfortable. Eventually, he settled into a sit as the silver tipped wolf continued to apologize. "Really, there's no need. We all have our moments." Well, he didn't, but he knew others did. His ears flattened in something of a bashful way as he waved off the explanations with a paw. With the good news, however, he perked back up and paid closer attention. Things were good now. That was good news.

"All good on my end. Pups came. I have four healthy boys running around. Luckily we've got a good pup sitter in our midsts and thankfully they're old enough now that I have a bit more freedom than before." His wanderlust was a terribly fierce thing. These travels were good for his soul, his spirits, so he was thankful not to be tied to his home quite like he had been in his children's early weeks. "Actually, question for you. Did you ever teach your kids anatomy? I used a rabbit to show one of mine how food works. The whole eating and then pooping thing... and he's been a picky eater ever since. I think he thinks eating anything means he's eating poop."
Messages In This Thread
drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 07, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 08, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 28, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - November 02, 2015, 08:47 AM