Horizon Ridge I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
I hope this post makes sense...hmm I may have to come back to it later

To say her giggle had been close to hysteria would have been accurate, she was not usually one to deign to loud feminine giggles. Having been raised with 2 brothers who would have teased her unmercilessly if she had. It had been a stressful few days and her mind was not all clear.

He looked at her brazingly and she tilted her head wondering if he was being a male or if he had done so because of the candor of the conversation. Realizing that his words could be considered a compliment or not she decided to take it as the former as she was quick to realize that he would not compliment easily if at all. A small smile hovered at the corners of her mouth at his slip of tongue again, with the word Maiden. She raised a brow for a moment and spoke quietly on a bubble of mirth, "I don't think Maiden is the correct term, is that not what you said? She knew she was playing with fire, but she could not help but to tease the older male a bit. He was so stoic and brutish, it was fun to try and fluster him though she had as of yet to succeed.

Thistle Cloud saw his grimace and leaned forward to peer at his wound a little better to make sure it was just from pulling not because it was seeping again. "You make me Nervous Bjorn with your wound. I am always afraid it will fester again, but so far it looks okay. I will feel much better when it is completely healed. She leaned back again from peering at his wound.

Thistle Cloud looked at him for a moment and then spoke quietly "I did not know that he would not stay Bjorn. I have had very limited contact with males other than brothers. I also told you I was caught up in the heat of the moment. I was all alone in the forest taking a nap and woke up..what was I to do, no females around my first heat cycle and I had met him before and he was very kind he still is very kind and he is a healer as well. Other than that I can't really answer that question. He had been very kind every time she had met him and that is what she would tell her pups if there were any.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I can be you're saving grace if you'll let me - by Thistle Cloud - March 30, 2014, 10:17 AM