The Wall From sand to hard stone
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven was extremely relieved when Sebastian saved her from herself. She nodded along with his words and flashed him a gracious glance. Then the large grey male changed the subject. Thank goodness, Haven thought, straightening her posture as he asked her the question. The golden eyed female took in a big breath and began. Well its a long story. I was born far away from Teekon Wilds, in this pack called Ivory Falls. My parents were the Alphas and I had four siblings. It was great there, I eventually became beta and everything. But about 3 and a half months ago there was a huge forest fire and I was out hunting when it happened. Haven paused to catch her breath, and let sink in her previous explanation.

So I got separated from my pack and everyone else. I went back to search for them but they were gone. I don't blame them for leaving. It would be nearly impossible to find my scent past all the burnt smell. Haven was still trying to convince herself that her family hadn't simply forgotten her. She missed them so much, and she hoped that they missed her too. She could only keep telling herself that they'd meet again. So after I gave up on looking for them I went out to find a new pack. I came to Teekon Wilds and chose to join the Jade Fern Grove pack. They've been good to me, and I really like it there. Its a while to the east of here. She jerked her head in the direction hence she came.

She turned back to Sebastian with a smile and shrugged, Yeah its cool there. I like it, but I like to explore. That's how I got here. But for the record, the Grove is way nicer than this place. Not enough trees for my liking. Haven nodded, as if agreeing to her own statement. She couldn't think of anything more to say at the moment, so she waited and hoped Sebastian could come up with something before things got awkward again.
Messages In This Thread
From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 04, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 11, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 11, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 12, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 12, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 13, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 13, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 13, 2015, 05:49 PM