Mount Apikuni heaven calling
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I'm going to close this out, since it's been languishing for awhile. I've PM'd Tenzin a few times, mentioned in several posts in the Rough Drafts forum, but haven't heard anything back for awhile. I don't want the outcome of this thread to drastically change timelines, so I'm making a lot of assumptions. Feel free to PM me if you find this outcome unfair or unlike what your character(s) would do.

It seemed that Fox's words were heeded, for although the band of vale wolves hesitated, they soon broke free from their threatening stance and headed back to their own territory. The yearling, though young and naive, would not tolerate such behavior from her neighbors. In fact, she was perfectly happy just leaving them to mind their own business. The coming weeks and months would prove the relationship between the vale and the creek rocky at best, but Fox assumed such things were natural occurrences when two bands of wolves lived so close to one another.

Once the vale wolves had vanished from sight, Fox turned to find Tuwawi standing behind her. The yearling gave her a thankful glance, and then headed back to the heart of the creek.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
heaven calling - by Tenzin - February 24, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: heaven calling - by Raheerah - February 24, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: heaven calling - by Anemone - February 24, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: heaven calling - by Xi'nuata - February 25, 2014, 09:16 AM
RE: heaven calling - by RIP Fox - February 25, 2014, 12:30 PM
RE: heaven calling - by Tuwawi RIP - February 25, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: heaven calling - by RIP Fox - March 30, 2014, 04:00 PM