Sawtooth Spire Take your place among the sky
50 Posts
Ooc —
Sorry for the delay!

Savik queered more as Kapvik actually seemed to want to fight with him, so his body language seemed to suggest. It was a curious thing, the difference between personality for all he had met in Sawtooth seemed to have different outlooks, not that he minded. But one thing was for sure, he would do his best not to end up on Kapvik's bad side for he could fully see that the male was in no hesitance to fight, even with a packmate.

Savik's head instinctively dipped at the tone of the male, but quickly rose once more for he was no longer a subject to such submission. Instead, he gave a passive shrug, not wanting to argue with the male again. "I could have, but 'warrior' sounds much more impressive than 'tight-knitted".
His eyes narrowed at the thought of unsuccessful hunts as an image of starvation passed through his mind. The thought gave him a goal, for as long as he could hunt with them he would never leave empty-handed. "That's unfortunate to hear, I hope I can be of service there" He said aloud, but not wanting to sound self righteous. There was a time and place for showing of and now was neither as the topic was a serious one in light of the coming winter.
Messages In This Thread
Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - August 31, 2015, 10:49 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - August 31, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 01, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 03, 2015, 09:19 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 11, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 11, 2015, 06:29 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - September 15, 2015, 06:14 PM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Tatsuya - September 17, 2015, 08:23 AM
RE: Take your place among the sky - by Currawong - October 14, 2015, 03:04 PM