I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
Saena almost huffed at Citali's simple answer, but she knew the older wolf was right. The amazon was not only a woman of medicine, but a woman of wisdom, and someone Saena drew a lot of inspiration (and advice) from. "I guess it's better than that," she grumped. She wished Reek had thought better of bringing them anywhere at all and had left them where he'd found them, but it was possible they would've died without him. Why that was her problem, Saena didn't know, but it was now and she had to deal with it. Reek knew he was in the doghouse, though. That was probably revenge enough for the poor guy.

"That's a good idea," she said, immediately latching on to Citali's suggestion of confronting her mate about it. Was it a good idea, considering Saena would likely not approach it constructively at all? Probably not. But Citali knew everything more than Saena did and she was more than willing to take the woman's advice on it, even if Citali definitely hadn't said, "go rip your husband a new asshole for it." Saena liked that plan. She liked it a lot.

Stowing the idea away to consult another time, the lead female turned her head back to the grizzly in the distance. It was beginning to meander away. "Looks like it won't be a problem," Saena said with a nod. She was right about that; this grizzly wouldn't be an issue for them. Little did she know that a very different grizzly was heading their way right that minute and would arrive in a matter of days to temporarily bring the pack to its knees.
Messages In This Thread
I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 17, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 21, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 22, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - September 25, 2015, 11:34 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - September 27, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 04, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 04, 2015, 09:00 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:01 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Citali - October 15, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: I wonder your halo doesn’t grow heavy - by Saēna - October 22, 2015, 06:55 PM