Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
I hope this location works for you. uwu @Lex

Somehow, Asterr had gotten a bit mixed up during her travels. Originally, she had planned to stick close to the area she’d entered Teekon from, not wanting her friend to be forced to wander all over in search of her. Something had happened, though. She’d been woken by the sudden urge to move, and had taken off in a direction opposite to the way she’d been traveling thus far. Despite having no clue where she was going, or why, she did not stop. The dragon girl had managed to slip by one territory after the other unnoticed, which hadn’t been overly surprising. For those who walked on such light feet, going through places unseen was something they got used to—and the obsidian yearling was no exception to that. Her legs tired, but still, she pressed forward. She was being lead somewhere, she could feel it. The one responsible was, for sure, Draco, and so she had no problem wandering blindly. She did wonder, though, what the location she was being drawn towards held in store for her. The areas she’d seen already each possessed something that made them interesting, so wherever she was going, it was bound to be the same.

After what felt like ages of traveling, her steps slowed to a stop and she glanced around. Whatever she’d been feeling had dulled considerably, informing her that she’d reached her destined location. Walking through the glen, the Draconid could not decipher why she’d been made to locate it. There was nothing interesting, the sun still producing just enough light to keep the fireflies at bay. Still, there had to be a reason she was there, and so Asterr continued forward through the thick vegetation. It was difficult to get though, at first, but she soon found herself growing use to her new scenery, and even figured out little tricks to make wandering easier. For the time being, she planned to explore, getting a feel for the area and what life it housed. It was pleasant, in its own right, and seemed like a peaceful location. A good location, she decided. One that would see her in the future, too.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM