Redhawk Caldera Look what they've done to my brain, ma
311 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
The beta proved himself to be unflappable. Even with the change in the game, the man was quick to change course and easily caught up to the fox again. He then took the opportunity to change things himself. Nightjar chuffed appreciatively when the fox went tits-over-tea kettle, and as Elwood fell back, he charged forward again.

Snapping at the vulpine's tail didn't seem as fun as what his godfather had done, so Nightjar took a page out of the elder male's book. He came at the disoriented, barely-standing fox with his skull lowered and rammed right into its side, flipping it over all over again. Too much of this abuse would prove to be too much for the smaller canine, but Nightjar barked jovially, clearly finding the whole fox-flipping thing quite funny indeed.
Messages In This Thread
Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 02, 2015, 11:38 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 07, 2015, 09:57 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - September 18, 2015, 08:51 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - September 20, 2015, 08:15 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 01, 2015, 08:33 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 03, 2015, 10:32 AM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 15, 2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - October 19, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Nightjar - October 26, 2015, 09:13 PM
RE: Look what they've done to my brain, ma - by Elwood - November 02, 2015, 12:46 PM