The Wall From sand to hard stone
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven watched as Sebastian puffed out his chest more, trying to be impressive. He is so cute! She thought, her tail swishing back and forth behind her. She listened to him intently, staying quiet and not interrupting. She tried to imagine the weird creatures he spoke of, what could they look like? How weird is weird? Sebastian seemed to have really enjoyed it there. Haven wished she could go as well.

The grey she-wolf laughed when he told her about the female who thought he was her son. Talk about awkward. She mumbled humorously, staring up at him with her bright golden eyes. Suddenly, Sebastian popped a new question. Go to the coast, with him! She thought eyes widening with excitement. To Haven that could have possibly been the most amazing thing to ever happen. Sebastian seemed very adventurous, she could see it in his icy blue eyes. She was about to shout yes, we=hen another thought popped into her mind. 

I would absolutely love to! That would be amazing! But I have a pack now, I should probably tell them first. I don't want them thinking I abandoned them. She looked away, angry at herself for getting so excited and now possibly have blown it. Should I just go? Or should I go tell them where I'm going first? I don't know, I don't think Bazi would mind, she's pretty chill. AghghghghghggHHGH! She pondered the thought for a moment, then finally decided, You know what? Lets go! The Grove pack shouldn't mind. I'm still just in the lower tier anyway they won't be missing me much. Thank you Sebastian. She gave him a respectful nod and came to her paws. After a quick shake of her silvery tinted pelt, she sighed and turned to her new friend, Ok then! Which way are we going?

Oooh road trip! Would you like to conclude the thread and start another at the coast?
Messages In This Thread
From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 04, 2015, 02:09 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 11, 2015, 08:27 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 11, 2015, 02:40 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 06:32 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 12, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 04:23 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 12, 2015, 05:10 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 12, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 13, 2015, 05:23 AM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Haven - October 13, 2015, 04:32 PM
RE: From sand to hard stone - by Sebastian - October 13, 2015, 05:49 PM