Silvertip Mountain Complications
PPC
59 Posts
Ooc — Rain
Thank you for replying :D

Jumping at a sudden sound, Ryuu spotted a black wolf. He asked her if she was on a mission. "Oh, um... yes... k-kind of?" She replied in turn around the plant in her jaws. "It's just that uh, Fitz... had wanted me to... um... make some herb caches..." She wondered briefly if the wolf was friend or foe, but his scent indicated that he was one of Silvertips wolves. She was sure she had met all the wolves of Silvertip, so she assumed that this one must be new."But I, uh ... don't really know anything about herbs yet..." Her voice trailed off nervously, her eyes focusing on a spot just past the wolf so as not to make eye contact with him. She hated how shy and nervous she was. It wasn't like this wolf was going to harm her. But she was also embarrassed that she didn't know anything about herbs when Fitz had asked her to fill the caches. 

Internally she sighed at her lack of knowledge, but she knew that it wasn't her fault. She had no one to teach her properly. Fitz helped somewhat and she was grateful for that, but it wasn't all she needed. Ryuu remembered him saying once that the pack may be able to help her. "
Do you happen to know ... anything about herbs?" Being as new as she was to herbs and healing, she missed the fact that this wolf had a wound on his side. "I'm not... exactly sure what this plant does..." she placed it on the ground, starring at it worriedly. As a last thought she said, "Oh and I'm ... uh... Ryuu..."
Messages In This Thread
Complications - by Ryuu - October 15, 2015, 10:45 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 16, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 17, 2015, 11:42 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 18, 2015, 07:26 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 22, 2015, 11:02 PM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 24, 2015, 11:01 AM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - October 30, 2015, 10:03 AM
RE: Complications - by Steady - October 31, 2015, 09:18 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - November 07, 2015, 07:41 PM
RE: Complications - by Steady - November 08, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: Complications - by Ryuu - November 12, 2015, 12:45 PM