Cerulean Cape Road trip to the sea
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian ate next to her in peace, normally wolves eating was a loud ordeal but he didn't have to fight for the meat. They were both equals in this moment and there was more than enough meat. He looked up from the meat when she let out a rather cute burp. Sebastian chuckled before ducking his head back into the carcass. He wanted to stock up as much as he could in this moment since as a lone wolf he wasn't sure when he was going to eat again. In the end his stomach was round with kilos of meat. He sat back down, laughing softly at her comment. "I feel you," he spoke, since his own stomach was rather extended. "We both have food babies."

Sebastian's face was smeared with blood. He tried to lick his muzzle clean. It was the same for the female since she eaten too from the carcass. Sebastian wasn't sure if it was acceptable for him to groom her, they weren't in a pack together so bonding in that way wasn't really necessary. Sebastian looked over the water to where the sun to then turn to the rather steep rock wall. "I think there might be a cave around here," he spoke thoughtfully. He had more than enough meat so he let the carcass lay here. The large male couldn't sleep anywhere. He walked over to the steep wall and inspected it for a cave, none were found so he dug a bit of a hole against the rock wall into the soft sand.

The male laid down so the female wouldn't have to lay against the rocks. Sebastian's blood smeared face looked at her for a moment, his pale eyes even more striking. "You can lay against me if you want. I am rather soft and fluffy," he spoke but then realized that such I thing might make him sound weak. "I mean.. My coat is. I am .. super tough," he spoke though it sounded rather adorable instead of arrogant.
Messages In This Thread
Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 16, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 17, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 17, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 17, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:46 AM