Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Even in the midday sun the air was still a cool breeze rushing through her fur. She didn't mind though she had swum in colder waters. She smiled at the thought. This place was nice from what shed seen of it so far and the wolves here weren't "horrible" company. At least, not of the ones she had met. She hadn't been here long enough to know everyone. 

Celeste trailed amongst the tall grasses, she wasn't sure she entirely liked how open this area was. Especially since she was on her own.  If there were any angry wolves around her she had certainly given the the perfect opportunity for an ambush. She picked up the scent of another wolf nearby. Although this wolf didn't have the scent of many on it. Indicating this wolf was lone like her. Her ears twitched as the very scarce remainder of bugs flew by. 

The sleek black female followed the scent to a small stream where a rather fluffy wolf was taking a drink. She paused for a moment eyeing the stranger. Deciding if it was a good idea to approach. She decided against approaching him directly but instead she lay near the water and took a drink. Perhaps, if this wolf wished to converse he would approach her rather than the other way around. She glanced at him periodically to make sure he wasn't going to hurt her. She was a tad more cautious with male wolves because she found they tended to fight more than they socialize. 

Hope this was alright haha.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM