Blackfeather Woods That don't impress me much
BLOOD & FEAR
1,013 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Historian
I suppose this happens after the packtivity so i'll be vague about many things...

A cloud of smoke and mist, blood splashing all over, teeth glints and overwhelming noise. That's what Damien's mind had become after the incident with Grimnir. He still wanted to secure his family, and Grimnir's survival did little to tranquilize him. He had discovered that neither Burke nor Meldresi had taken upon Grimnir when the had reasons to blame him for Potema's attack, which made him feel uneasy about who should really be making the calls in the pack. And someone had been appointed the position of Beta. Someone Damien didn't trust, someone who had been in the pack less than enough, and who had still to prove his worth to Damien. And then there were the twins, who had been born into all that mess.

Damien had kept close to Spiderlings' Glen, feeling uncappable of leaving his mother and baby siblings in the seemingly uncappable care of Burke. But even then Damien had to take care of himself. He needed rest. He needed food. And sitting idly next to his mother's bed didn't get him any of that.

A low growl rumbled in Damien's throat as he walked, eyes down, through the darkness of his home. The shadows were the only thing that felt safe these days. But even there he could not know what he would find next.

Pale eyes locked with a dark form, probaly just as dark as him. But a lot less desirable. The new Beta.

The boy knew that he was doing little to camouflage himself, but he had yet to see through this one's eyes.
[Image: Q3CYoOl.png]
Messages In This Thread
That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 17, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:43 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 18, 2015, 06:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 04:14 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - October 28, 2015, 01:13 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:37 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 02, 2015, 01:21 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 06, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Akela - November 08, 2015, 05:00 PM
RE: That don't impress me much - by Damien - November 09, 2015, 10:13 AM