Swiftcurrent Creek v-neck sweater
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
Fox tucked in and Bazi waited patiently for her to finish, leaving the rest of the catch for later. In truth, she wasn't particularly hungry - at least not for fish - and the vast majority of the day's catch would go to a riverside cache. Horizon Ridge had the advantage of being close to an easily accessible source of salt, but the Creek's ready-meals would not be edible for long. Bazi made a mental note to search for crevices in the base of the Sunspire Mountains (dangerous) or a recent fire (unlikely); ash or halite would preserve the fish and change its taste for the better.

"Lecter," she repeated quietly. It sounded ominous and sneaky and mean. The pack's medic hadn't technically said a bad word to her, but sometimes it was difficult not to judge a bloody book by its bloody cover. "He told me to bathe in salt water and eat fish to cleanse myself - so I went to Horizon Ridge, and their Warden took me to the coast. They suffered a very bad landslide recently, but he assured me they were still at full strength." Björn hadn't said much on the subject, and Bazi could only report what she had been told. "Although I'd be surprised if no-one was injured; it looked pretty disastrous from what I could see. I marked a safe trail through the mountains on my way there, in case anyone else needs a visit to the coast," she added, "If you know which markers to look for."
Messages In This Thread
v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 28, 2014, 07:06 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - March 30, 2014, 11:28 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2014, 11:43 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - March 31, 2014, 12:18 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - March 31, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 01, 2014, 03:22 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - April 01, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 02, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - April 03, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by Bazi - April 04, 2014, 11:16 AM
RE: v-neck sweater - by RIP Fox - April 07, 2014, 07:09 PM