Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Since the wolf hadn't attacked her but rather approached her instead she decided he wasn't going to hurt her. The wolf came closer and greeted her with a hello and a name. Sebastian. Hm. Nice name. Wolf parents seemed to name pups well. First Haven and now Sebastian. She gave the wolf a small smile and sat up turning to face hi allowing her tail to tap the round lightly. 

Sebastian was a large wolf but strangely friendly. Although she was sure she'd stand no chance in a fight against him. Nor would many. "Hey," she said standing to her feet. "My name is Celeste, it's a pleasure to meet you," she said sounding a tad too formal. Awkward. Although he seemed almost as awkward as she was. He asked her if she was from around here and she decided it was a fairly harmless question "Nah, I'm new to the area as of a few nights ago. I'm from a place far east of here" she said glancing in the general direction. "What about you, you from around here?" she said politely returning the question.

She gave herself chance to give the wolf a good look over. Large, fluffy, seemed nice yet slightly intimidating. However Celeste didn't let it show. Overall the wolf was fairly handsome with the mixed gray coat and blue eyes like her own.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM