Mudminnow River Drifting Away
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Sure i don't see why not?

She was relieved when the wolf said that she believed her and finally gave in on the interrogation. She understood that it was something pack wolves did because well to her Celeste was a complete stranger and a potential threat to fellow packmates. 

She listened as the grey wolf spoke of her home and how it was burned down in a fire that forced her to move here and find a new home. "I'm sorry to hear that," Celeste stated sympathetically. She wasn't sure it acceptable to give the wolf a reassuring nudge but she tried her best to show it in her gaze. She knew the effects that mother nature had on the wildlife of the world and that animals lost their homes to fires and floods. She hadn't met a wolf that had lived to tell the tale until today.

"What do you think of this place? I haven't really been here long so i don't know much about it. I feel sort of lost amongst the groups of wolves that surely call this place home," she stated thinking about her birth pack. " I find myself missing my family however I feel that it was the right decision in leaving. I don't have regrets about it, it wasn't my destiny becoming Alpha of that pack. To be honest I felt my brother much more suited to the position," she said a small amount of pain showing in her eye.

Memories of the games she used to play with her brother and the memories they had chasing each other through the creeks and caves that scattered their territory. Remembering how he insisted on calling her star and didn't see the point in making her name so complicated. She sighed the smile fading slightly from her maw. "I miss him, more than my parents. Or anyone else in the pack," she stated. "I asked him to come with me but he said he ought to stay behind and look after the pack. He told me I could visit any time though,"she said with a small smile knowing she would take him up on the offer at some point. 

"Enough about me, if you don't mind my asking, what was youre old home like? Do you miss it?" she said with a nervous tone ro her voice. She tilted her head but was worried she would upset the wolf by asking her to talk about her family.

Sorry its long
Messages In This Thread
Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 05:41 PM