Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Celeste offered him a smile and a wag of her tail as he complimented her well chosen name. "Thank you, I like yours as well," she stated realizing only after she had said it how awkward it came across. "That sounded a lot better in my head." She mused.  

She listened as he too told her that he wasn't born here but he had been in the wilds a while. "Do you like it here?" she asked a curious tilt to her head. The male admitted that he was new to this particular area of the wilds but he knew his way around the south a lot. "Sounds like an adventure waiting to happen," she joked. "We should take a look around, since we are both lost here so to speak. Who knows maybe we'll find something even the packs don't know about," she stated despite the chances of that actually happening being very slim. 

"What's on the other side of those mountains?" she asked glancing in the direction of the mountains. The range was reasonably large and perhaps she would take a trip up there on her own sometime. See what the view is like. "Personally you'll typically find me near water, I love swimming and I am getting better at fishing," she stated. "I'll admit, it's hard," she said recalling the times she had fallen in the water trying to catch them. 

Tada haha
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM