Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
Nemesis paused at Xan's words, rethinking her previous actions. All she had thought when she had arrived on scene was to save Xan from harm, was that the right choice for a future assassin? She did what was right, not what was valliant. Did that make her.. soft? The thought made her want to shudder as she pushed the idea from her mind. It was a quick decision, one that turned out to be fine. 
"Yes, well.. I don't have to explain myself to you," She decided, looking at him with hard eyes. He was simply trying to start trouble, she knew but it didn't make it any less aggravating. 

Despite his rear thinking, Xan had ambition, and she approved the thought of Kove teaching his child. On the other hand, she wondered if Burke would be willing to teach the kid too, or would the feud between the adults compromise such an idea. It was unlikely that Burke would put Xan before anyone else, for her own training had slowed it's course for now. 
Shaking her head, she sighed at Xan's pitiful attempts at bugging her. "You can try, kid," She waved off as she turning to face the direction of her shelter. The day was ceasing, and she couldn't leave Xan by himself. "C'mon, the temperature is dropping and I'd hate to leave you here to freeze" She said almost sarcastically as she turned to leave. "Let's get you back to your dad, you've already given me a headache" She muttered, indicating for Xan to follow her.
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM