Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian quirked up his lips. "Oh thank you," he returned. He laughed softly because he had that all the time. "Don't worry you are good," he assured her. He wasn't judging her or anything. He wasn't a wolf for that. He wanted to get to know someone before judging them. Sebastian had to think about his next answer because yes he liked it here, even though his father was living her and making his life miserable. Sebastian nodded slowly. "It is a very nice area," he returned to her not feeling like having to speak too much about his past. 

"That does sound exciting. We should," he agreed. Now he was the one who was going along with a stranger. Sebastian wanted to be more adventurous instead of serious. The young male went away from his pack to do all of this as a bachelor. Then he would settle down with a hopefully a nice female. "On the other side are the Flatlands, other packs and the Wilderness, my pack was there. I departed from there a few weeks ago," he returned. Sebastian still thought fondly about the Caldera wolves. But there just weren't a lot of wolves of his age at the time.

"Oh I am a excellent fisherman actually!," he returned. Sebastian wasn't one to brag but when he still lived in Canada at his old pack he often was found fishing instead of hunting deer. He didn't want to get too bulky, in the end that didn't happen. Maybe if he was more of a runner then he would be so broad. "I love the water too. It depends, it isn't always hard!"
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM