Blackfeather Woods That's My Lullaby
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
"To punish a pack wolf for mere suspicions is not looked well upon by most wolves, even in the Dark Brotherhood." She tried to make Damien understand that just because they were a pack of assassins and spies did not mean they were lawless vagrants. He could take his own revenge (though he had failed in that already), but she could not give the order. "Wolves may think you a tyrant, a madman, someone to be feared and hated rather than respected." Fear was for the enemy, respect was for the pack. She wanted her packmates to obey her because they thought her judgement was right and just, and for no other reason. When you fear a wolf, that fear turned into hate. She had already seen that many, many times. "We had no evidence Grimnir did it. No scent, no memory from Potema; we could not punish him just because he was the most likely candidate."

Meldresi sighed, laying her head back down on her son's side, closing her eyes for a brief moment. "Lusa was a fool for mating with him and an invalid for leaving the pack with such young children." She was disgusted by Lusa's decision, for she endangered her children the moment they left. There was a reason why packs were formed, and that was to protect the progeny of the pack inhabitants. "I hope they realize their mistake soon."
Messages In This Thread
That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 13, 2015, 08:39 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 14, 2015, 04:41 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 15, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 17, 2015, 02:36 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 18, 2015, 07:47 AM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 18, 2015, 11:21 AM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 18, 2015, 05:15 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - October 25, 2015, 12:39 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - October 25, 2015, 08:29 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Damien - November 01, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: That's My Lullaby - by Meldresi - November 01, 2015, 05:39 PM