Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
Each day Lex spent getting to know the mountain, he felt more comfortable on his feet.  He’d come from flatlands and the terrain was foreign beneath his feet.  He slipped a few times, scuffed up his legs, and yesterday he’d whacked the side of his face.  A scratch in front of his ear was the result and a pounding headache for the rest of the day.  It went away with sleep and the next day, he was ready to go.  

Of course, if he turned too quickly or stood too long in the sun, he could feel the dull throb form between his eyes.  

He carefully left the mountain and decided to explore the front yard of the pack.  He hadn’t spent much time outside the territory since Amekaze brought him out there.  If he had to visit the Sunspire, he would, but he wanted to make sure the nearby wolves knew there was something going on.  That the scent surrounding Moonspear were theirs and they’d be wary to continue their trek.  He was glad most of them stayed away, as far as he noticed.

This afternoon though, as he waded through the nearby glen, he caught wind of a scent he didn’t recognize.  Whether it belonged to a pack, he didn’t know—he didn’t know the neighbors yet—but nonetheless he was On A Mission.  He weaved, enjoying the shadows the glen gave with the rays of sunlight breaking through, but Lex didn’t stay on it long until he came across an ashen female poking her way through the territory.  

“Where y’headed?” he bellows, poking through the brush.
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM