Phoenix Maplewood can't feel my face
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
He tried. He had tried so hard, but he just couldn't break through. It was odd that something so small and vulnerable could build such a wall around herself. Whatever inner turmoil Regipre felt, Reek was ignorant of it. He knew it was there, like a gathering fog, but he could not pry any deeper. There was nothing to see— nothing left to do. Emotionally, he was at a loss.

This was a failure. Deeply, Reek wished he could truly help the pup feel safe. Home. But, his plans tumbled down like the walls of Jericho. There was nothing left to do but sit with his head in his paws. A silence followed, but Reggie wasn't much of a talker anyway so he wasn't missing much.

Eventually, silence grew dull and Reek finally spoke. "I'm so sorry," he mumbled softly. His eyes watered with a warm and emotional sting. "I didn't know it would be like this— and I know nothing I say will ever make you trust me, but all I wanted to do was protect you and your sister. To do some good for once." He paused and took a labored breath. "I guess I've fucked this up too."
Messages In This Thread
can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 02:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 11, 2015, 05:36 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 11, 2015, 06:11 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 13, 2015, 09:56 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 14, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 15, 2015, 03:38 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 17, 2015, 09:52 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - October 18, 2015, 09:47 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - October 19, 2015, 02:06 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Reek - November 03, 2015, 05:12 PM
RE: can't feel my face - by Regipre - November 04, 2015, 01:30 PM