Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian saw her awkwardness but didn't comment on it since he could be awkward himself at times. He was getting better at this. But then one question came and he grunted slightly. "Black Feather Woods, don't go there. They are horrible. Redhawk Caldera can be pretty tough to get into but they are great, and my previous pack. Oh-- The Rise wolves are horrible. They attacked me without reason. Saena is their alpha and she is crazy," Sebastian pointed out. Only the thing was that Redtail Rise didn't exist. They moved to Phoenix Maplewood. Oh well, he couldn't have known that since he didn't go there to get attacked again. 

"No, I don't. But we can always grab some hours of sleep, I guess? I mean. How far do you plan on traveling? I kinda want to stay in this valley though," he admitted looking towards Jade Fern Grove. He wasn't the one to just leave a female hanging like that and he kinda liked hanging out with Haven he would feel guilty for going somewhere else with another female even though it would only be our of friendship. "Umm.. yes I did," he returned. He shrugged lightly. "It is okay. They just didn't have females of my age, they were all mated couples and then I just went out on my own."

Sebastian then listened to Celeste and her endless rambling about her past and how much she loved water. The large male wasn't quick to get annoyed and was rather calm of nature so he just listened to the female. "It is okay. I am sure you had a good childhood then," he hummed. "I have an idea, how about we look for a river and see if we can catch some fish. I know it isn't the time of year for it but we can always try."
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM