Silvertip Mountain Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers
The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.
1,066 Posts
Ooc — Mary Ellen
Guardian
The young male stopped, for which Steady was grateful. He looked so... What was it? Heartbroken. He was surprisingly open to Steady, and he frowned when he explained. "Who took who?" he asked quickly. "Where did they go? I'll hunt them down!" he said confidently. If someone had come into the pack lands and kidnapped a member, Steady would not hesitate to track them down.

In a moment of tenderness, Steady reached out to nuzzle the younger male. It was obvious whoever was taken was important to him, and Steady made a vow to them back, not realizing the entire situation.
~I am a wolf. It's my nature to be kind, gentle and loving. But know this: When it comes to matter of protecting my friends, family, and heart—don't trifle with me, for I am also the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know.~
Feel free to tag Steady if needed. Unless otherwise asked, all threads are AW.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Your face-saving promises, whispered like prayers - by Steady - October 19, 2015, 02:55 PM