Mudminnow River Drifting Away
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
Celeste gladly listened as Haven began to talk about the pack she lived in now and that she liked it here. "I'm glad you like it here, seems you have found yourself a nice pack. A family of sorts. I think personally I might wander on my own for a while. See what there is to see in this place, settle down at some point. I'm enjoying this temporary freedom despite being a tad hungry at times," she spoke. "It's tough but I don't mind. For sure one day i'll be part of a pack somewhere, just don't know where yet,"she finished managing a small smile. 

She welcomed the friendly and comforting nudge fro the gray wolf. "Yeah, I know what you mean," she said with a smile. "Heck, my heart brought me here and somethings telling me to stick around for a while, so I will," she mused. 

"Yeah im sure my pack will be fine, he's a pretty cool guy. I'm sure with him as their leader the pack will thrive," she stated proudly. She loved her brother and she sure would miss him, but there were sacrifices one had to make and this was one of them. She left her brother, to follow her destiny. 

Celeste listened as Haven spoke about her old home. The place sure did sound beautiful, Celeste knew if she even came upon that place she would have loved it there. She noticed Haven was starting to get emotional and immediately Celeste began to regret asking her in the first place. Celeste rose and sat next to the gray and white wolf that had now been reduced to tears. 

She gave her a comforting nudge. "It sounds like it was a truly wonderful  place to grow up, but you have to realize there was a purpose to you coming here, theres something youre supposed to learn fro all this, or someone you are supposed to meet. Things don't happen for no reason," she said quietly. She wasn't sure if she was helping this wolf at all, she wasn't too much of a counselor but she sure would try. 

Long posts for the win :3 The longer the better. I love to read and long means detail. Haha most of the time at least XD
Messages In This Thread
Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 06:30 PM