Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
A dragon will never bow down
689 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
There was a certain way to navigate the glen, she found, causing her nimble movements to be her greatest asset for the day. She did little to avoid the creeks and streams that would cut off her path, the cool air still not enough to keep her from stepping through them. It was relaxing, at times, feeling the water flow around her legs and the smooth stones greet her pads. The location itself had quickly become something she wished to engrave into her memory, not wanting to miss out on what it had to offer when the warmer months rolled back around. It’d yet to grow bare, and she wondered if it ever would, but it still did not compare to how she imagined it could be. Lush greenery aglow with the suns unwavering rays, underbrush brimming with the life of small mammals… she wished to see that, if such a sight ever occurred within her lifetime.

The serene vibe that had engulfed her was eventually cast away, ears standing upright with instinctual vigilance. They swiveled, slightly, easily catching onto the sound of a distant footfall. Right away, she knew someone was heading in her direction, but that did not bother her. The land was free of a claim, she was sure of it given the lack of scents, thus there was nothing to fear. Besides, she’d never been one to scare easily, anyways. She couldn’t be, given her connection to the Dragon Lord. To live a life of fear would be the same as not living at all, and to do so would surely cause Draco to grow restless. Though he resided a great distance away, it would take only a mere seconds for him to come forth and engulf the world in flames—if only to lighten up his day a bit. Asterr could not allow that, given the life she was born into, and so she feared little. That showed, too, as a male’s voice sounded, pulling her attention into the direction from which he’d arrived.

“Nowhere in particular,” the yearling answered, silvery eyes working their way over his body. He was a sizeable lupine, no doubt larger than herself, with a pristine coat of white. Though their physical differences were like night and day—quite literally, even, given their different colourations—she did not inch away from his mountainous presence. Instead, she offered up a smile, showing she was not some troublesome imp. “I’m traveling around the area, learning of what thrives in certain locations, and making note of the territories I find appealing.” Her journeys thus far had all proved to be worthwhile, having yet to encounter a terrain that did not hold something of interest. She’d also had the privilege of meeting some kind wolves, whose names she would keep alive within her thoughts. “My name is Asterr Draconid,” she began, introducing herself with a curtsy-esque movement. “You are?” The dragon brought her pale gaze up to meet his bright one, patiently awaiting his answer.
You're a mirror with two faces
Two sides, simple as that
Thread titles are from Hyuna’s “How’s This”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM