Mudminnow River Drifting Away
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Celeste seemed to have taken Haven's thoughts well, and welcomed them. Haven on the other hand was now crying, though she tried to keep it away as long as she could. The black fae stepped closer to her, sitting down next to her and gave her a comforting nudge. She looked up at Celeste, golden eyes shining with tears. She thought over what Celeste had said. The black wolf was right. There must've been a reason that things happened the way they had.

She knew that she liked her new home, and that things were really looking up. Maybe she'd even meet someone soon. Someone for her to be with. But she trusted in fate, and the future. She had never believed in a god or gods, but she believed in just a bit of magic, and destiny. She smiled at Celeste's last comment. She's right. That fire happened for a reason. Maybe I'm mean to do something really special in Teekon Wilds. The thought made her a bit happier and she replied softly, clearing her throat of they crying choke, You're right. Thank you. I'm sure things will get better soon. She nodded and looked up at the rising sun, and felt it dry her tears.

The grey and white wolf shook her head and said, Well that was a very deep first conversation! It came out as a joke, her normal childish grin returning. She looked over Celeste again. She had found a twinge of trust in the girl and decided that she wasn't all that bad. I should be getting back to my pack soon, but if there's anything I can do for you, just tell me! If you're ever looking to join a pack, hit me up. My Alpha technically assigned me as a recruiter for the pack, so I probably should've been more... recruity. She trailed off with a small chuckle, not knowing exactly what she had even said.

But before I leave I could go for a quick bite. Want to hunt with me? I'm sure we can catch something by a river like this one. Haven offered, feeling that she needed to do more for such a helpful and kind wolf like Celeste.
Messages In This Thread
Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 06:30 PM