Mudminnow River Drifting Away
14 Posts
Ooc — Shannon
A smile returned to Celeste's face as the gray and white wolf seemed to understand what Celeste had said and agreed with her. "Yes, I can guarentee you it will, it always does," She said giving the she wolf one last nudge. She chuckled as Haven stifled a joke about their first conversation being so deep and personal. "I'm just the kind of wolf that people seem to enjoy talking to, about anything really," she said acting all sassy for a moment. "Nah, it seems like that was something you needed to talk about anyways, you helped me too, more than you know," Celeste said as she too glanced up at the sky. 

Celeste listened as Haven explained that soon she should be getting back to her pack. That was completely true but even still Celeste couldn't help but be the slightest bit disappointed. She had taken a liking to the wolf. She made for a great friend. I mean they had only known each other for almost a day and yet she had instilled more confidence in her than some of the wolves did back home. She now knew that the decision she made was not a mistake. That what she was doing really was best. 

Celeste chuckled as Haven mentioned she should have been a bit more 'recruity'. "Is that even a word," she teased playfully. "Trust me you did a pretty good job of selling the pack to me when you told me about what it was like there. Perhaps you will see me again except the next time I may be at your borders asking for a place to stay" she mused.

"I would gladly accompany you on a hunt," she said her stomach growling slightly. "It appears my stomach agrees. I haven't eaten in a while," she chuckled. "There's bound to be some prey around here somewhere, if not we can always try to find fish. I'm good at fishing its just not the right season for many fish to be around," she shrugged glancing into the water before flicking some up with her paw and splashing Haven. She then stood up and began to trot away. Looking back she spoke "Coming?"
Messages In This Thread
Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:18 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:29 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 07:44 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 09:08 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:18 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:36 AM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:33 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 05:41 PM
RE: Drifting Away - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 06:30 PM