Overture Downs If I ever fall in love...
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian let out a soft 'oh' when she corrected him on not wanting too far. Guess he had been mistaken about her plans. Luckily she didn't seem too bothered about it. Sebastian glanced over the dark colored female for a moment. He then smiled at her. "Gotcha," he laughed, because of her dark coat of course she was more of a night hunter. Sebastian was up when he could. He liked the night but he was more of a twilight and dawn wolf instead of day or night. He liked to sleep at night but naps in the sun were just as great. 

Sebastian looked around and sniffed the air, there had to be water close by. This valley sustained packs, and he found days of traveling too far to just fish for an afternoon. Call him picky but he liked to stay around here. Sebastian then turned and decided that this was was the right direction. "Lets head this way," he suggested. They might stumble upon a smaller river. Often he was surprised to find bigger fish there too. Maybe some smaller ones would challenge his fisherman skills. 

"I'm good," he smiled. "Don't worry. I will tell you if I need anything," he reassured and quirked up is lips into a grin. Sebastian started walking. He didn't know this but they would end up around Duck Lake which housed small rivers and ditches.
Messages In This Thread
If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:31 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 10:46 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 03:25 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 03:48 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 05:02 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 18, 2015, 06:33 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 19, 2015, 03:56 AM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Celeste - October 19, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: If I ever fall in love... - by Sebastian - October 20, 2015, 02:35 PM