Cerulean Cape Road trip to the sea
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Haha, omg. If Sebastian joins JFG I definitely want boy drama between @Ayana and Haven xD

Sebastian watched the sun go to the sky, it had to wake up just like him because it moved rather slowly. Sebastian tipped his head a bit, until his ear turned to Haven. The young male was rather oblivious to what the female was hinting. Frankly, being a male he was not so good at female hints. Sebastian liked her company and to be around her but he hadn't thought too much of it. Females were rather... weird creatures sometimes and when he thought they had a crush on him then it turned out not to be. That was what he experienced before. Plus he didn't know that aggressive side of Haven. 

"Well you can ask other wolves to join you, perhaps? Or talk to loners...," he pointed out, and then he realized that he was a loner. But before he could reply Haven seemed to have an idea. His ears perked up because of her enthusiastic 'wait'. He was glad she said that last sentence, very strategic. "I will think about it. I also have my loyalties with my own pack. I promised I wanted to return. It wouldn't feel right to join another pack. But perhaps I will change my mind. Let me at least walk you back to your pack. Then I can hang around that area and we could possibly meet up again if you would want that," he spoke, feeling a bit flustered for a moment. 

He looked over her. He had a good time too and it seemed she was sweet and knew how to hunt. The young male realized he was staring and quickly looked away. "Um. Yeah. Walking you back. I had a good time with you too. I didn't mean to um.. you know spend the night with me already," he pointed out. Just because it happened it was just a nice feeling. Nothing felt forced. Sebastian started walking maybe the easier route would be to go North and not over the mountains but Sebastian rather did not want to go North or the south of the mountains. So he moved to the mountains, going the route the way they came. 

Possible end, we could have a thread at Overture Downs where he says goodbye to her etc.? :3 Let me know through PM! 
Messages In This Thread
Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 16, 2015, 05:39 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 17, 2015, 09:15 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 17, 2015, 10:05 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 17, 2015, 11:52 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 17, 2015, 06:32 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 06:11 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 07:09 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 10:18 AM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 18, 2015, 12:29 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Sebastian - October 18, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: Road trip to the sea - by Haven - October 19, 2015, 06:46 AM