Phoenix Maplewood it bounces and i pounces
46 Posts
Ooc — Soap
Sart tipped her head aside as the wolf pup explained a bit. She was a wolf. Okay. Sart was coyote. She knew that. They were the same, but different. Sart looked at her tiny paws for a moment, comparing them to the wolf pup's larger paws and form. She was already little for a coyote, but next to a wolf she felt super small. Her ears fell as she thought about it only to lift as the black pup expressed her interest in a game.

Oh. It sounded like she'd have someone to play with. "Des-na?" she tried, tasting the name on her mouth as Sart slowly lifted to her feet. The girl described her mother, but Sart was a little skeptical. "Red eyes sounds scary..." she said, turning her gaze to the ground for a moment. Sart wasn't sure she wanted to share a mommy. She'd been living kind of okay without one and Reek was helping now. All Sart needed to do was learn to catch mouses.

She was a little distracted in thought when the game started. Desna bounced off before Sart could part her mouth to speak and suddenly she was expected to find the wolf-pup. She stood still for a moment, staring off in the direction where Desna ran. Right... hunt her. Sart meekly swallowed and stepped forward, putting her nose to the ground to track the pup.
Messages In This Thread
it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 18, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:34 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 18, 2015, 01:40 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 18, 2015, 01:49 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 19, 2015, 01:29 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 21, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Sart - October 22, 2015, 12:34 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - October 23, 2015, 09:45 AM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by Bandit - November 01, 2015, 02:10 PM
RE: it bounces and i pounces - by RIP Valette - November 01, 2015, 02:14 PM