Blackfeather Woods Back then, when I stupidly took pride
hell hath no fury
637 Posts
Ooc — jal
Guardian
That's perfect ;) Thanks for the fun thread!

Nemesis could only nod silently as the boy carried on about his pride lusted vendetta to join the Dark Brotherhood, though she seemed entirely convinced he was only telling himself that for his own benefit. She thought it best keep quiet for now, as he had finally slowed down the rapid fire of undeserved comments and useless back talk. How Kove could sire such a kid was baffling to her since their attitudes seemed to be complete polar opposites. If his mother was this way, she was sure to not like her at all. It was worrying at the thought, a child's attitude was accepted this way but an adults was not at all. Someone would have to set Xan straight before his mouth became the end of him.

She paused after a while, smelling the scent of Kove's nearby, their den. She was one for privacy, as many other in Blackfeather for reasons that were completely obvious. It wasn't her nature to intrude, nor dig her nose where it didn't belong (not on purpose, of course). Her scent near theirs sent up too many red flags in her mind, way too close for comfort.  
As Xan bid his goodbyes, she nodded back her own. She wasn't one for many words in situations that on normal occasion sprouted feelings that she desired never to hold again. Goodbyes were just.. uncomfortable, in her own delusional way.
Turning her back to the boy, she waited to hear the soft footsteps of his retracting from hearing and dismiss altogether. As her own feet picked up, running back to her shelter for the night, her mind was clear for once, as if wolf to wolf interaction actually helped her self control. 

I'll archive:)
the only way to keep your people loyal is
to make certain they fear you more than they do the enemy
Messages In This Thread
Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 07, 2015, 06:15 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 07, 2015, 06:40 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 08, 2015, 12:31 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 09, 2015, 04:56 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 09, 2015, 09:09 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 10, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 11, 2015, 08:11 AM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 12, 2015, 04:30 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 13, 2015, 05:11 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 14, 2015, 05:16 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 18, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Xan - October 21, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: Back then, when I stupidly took pride - by Nemesis - October 22, 2015, 03:22 PM