Phoenix Maplewood Hidden in the Shadows (Joining)
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
@Fire Wolf Feel free to reply when you have a chance, I just want to keep this one moving because it is a joining thread and is a priority of mine. :) Ashka - feel free to reference Arion in your threads! He's an NPC and he is a warrior so you could use that to say that Ashka has been training behind-the-scenes with him if you'd like!

While Saena certainly would've preferred a wolf who was well-versed in fighting, like Fire Wolf herself, the female could appreciate one who was willing to learn the trade. That was worth a lot. The young alpha also tended to appeal to the younger, less experienced members of her species, and so she was more likely to ask a wolf who admitted experience and skill to prove themselves than she was a wolf who admitted they were untested but willing to learn.

"I'm not a warrior," she said, "but I am skilled in fighting defensively. My mate, Reek, is also a skilled defensive fighter." They had to be, as wardens. Often they were holding their ground rather than doing outright damage, though it was equal to being a warrior in some respects. "Fire Wolf here is a warrior proving herself, and we have Arion, a very experienced warrior. Any of us would be willing to give you tips and help you learn." Saena was more untested than the other three by virtue of her age, but liked to think she had enough to get by.

"I want to see what you've learned in a month's time," the alpha female declared, then smiled openly and said, "welcome to Phoenix Maplewood," before padding forward and reaching out with the aim of rubbing her muzzle and cheek against the newcomer to spread her scent.
Messages In This Thread
Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 05:29 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 07:53 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:25 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 12, 2015, 08:59 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 12, 2015, 09:19 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 12, 2015, 09:51 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Fire Wolf - October 13, 2015, 04:24 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Saēna - October 14, 2015, 09:10 PM
RE: Hidden in the Shadows (Joining) - by Ashka - October 17, 2015, 04:18 PM