Haunted Wood I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
All Welcome 
Anyone welcome (maybe someone wishing to join??)

Things got worse for the alpha. Chevalier's scent was found at the edge of the wood and seemed to go far out. Instinctively, the mother followed, knowing Grimnir would care for the pack.

The scent lead to the Mesa, and with it came a horrific smell that terrified Lusa. Chevalier's scent was mixed with dry blood.  Lusa ran around the place, desperately calling the creamy boy's name, hoping he would appear. He did not. The only trace left of him was the dry blood. The female couldn't bare it.

Lusa bolted away from the sandy environment, tears forming making her vision blurry. It seemed as though she had only seen Chevalier for a day. Now he was gone. Dead for sure. 

It took a few hours to reach the familiar birch trees of the Wood. Right when the midnight wolfess reached the borders, she slumped down, her paws covering her dark face. "My baby," She whimpered, barely louder than a whisper. How would she explain this to her family? This was a disaster.

Lusa lifted herself from the ground, anger and grief in her eyes. Some wolf killed Chevalier and she suspected it was Redhawk. Her son. She would make them really fucking sorry for this.
Messages In This Thread
I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by DeadLusa - October 24, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by Iris - October 24, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by Iris - October 24, 2015, 11:07 PM