Haunted Wood I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry
peace will win & fear will loose
17 Posts
Ooc —
Iris's ears flattened against her head momentarily as she felt Lusa's pain. The sweet child, Chevalier, he just couldn't be dead. She suppressed a sob from herself as she blinked back a tear.

"Are you sure? I mean, he could still be alive... Just hurt" She tried, trying to dismiss the fact that he was gone. Who would kill a child over what? A piece of land? Before, she hadn't wanted to fight the other pack, for they weren't ready. But if they.. if they had killed an innocent child, no one would stop them from getting revenge.

"I agree. If they did this, they pay" She stated, her tone turning hard. "But if they didn't, we pay. He may be out there, still alive, alone". She reminded, knowing fully the threat the situation forced upon them.

She leaned into Lusa, nudging her shoulder in an effort of comfort. "Did you see... his body? They could be holding him captive" She suggested, the only other theory. It didn't make sense for them to just kill Chevalier, without a ransom or price or conditions. With any luck, she would ask to speak with someone from Redhawk peacefully and ask them about it. While Lusa was all action, she thought it out. Hopefully she could act before Lusa declared a full out war and doomed them all.
Messages In This Thread
I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by DeadLusa - October 24, 2015, 08:13 PM
RE: I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by Iris - October 24, 2015, 09:44 PM
RE: I'll make sure they're really fucking sorry - by Iris - October 24, 2015, 11:07 PM