Bramblepoint Shipwreck in a sea of faces
It'll be a hoot!
35 Posts
Ooc —
The greeting was returned, and he felt relieved that she was at least a polite creature. Any nerves he may have possessed previously had melted away posthaste, leaving him with nothing but his own curiosity. He was interested in the female, as well as how long she might have resided within the Wilds. During his last stay in the wolf-filled lands, he hadn’t crossed paths with a single other owl. No barn owls, no great horned owls, no screech owls… there’d been absolutely no one. Only varies members of the canidae family and some daylight birds, neither of which had made the idea of staying too enticing. He’d enjoying collecting the furs that he could, that he would not deny, but creating art and being among others of his own species gave him two different feelings of home. Neither were negative, but without both, he had felt rather uncomfortable. It seemed that things would be different this time around, which he was actually a bit thankful for.

Keyx shook his head at her inquiry, knowing well he still could have caught something even with her nearby. “You didn’t,” he informed her, adding words to his previously silent answer. “You’re the first owl I’ve seen in this area, so I’m a bit more interested in you than I am a meal right now.” He straightened himself out, then, before lowering himself down onto a different branch. Not wanting to make her stare up at him any longer, he positioned himself on a branch that was closer to being level with her own. “Has a parliament settled here during my time away, or are you alone?” The boy was certain he would have noticed if a parliament was in the area, but then again, he had been away for a long while. Anything could have happened in his absence, including the forming or settling of a group of owls.
Messages In This Thread
Shipwreck in a sea of faces - by Keyx - October 23, 2015, 08:42 PM
RE: Shipwreck in a sea of faces - by Vulpine - October 24, 2015, 12:17 AM
RE: Shipwreck in a sea of faces - by Keyx - October 24, 2015, 01:24 AM
RE: Shipwreck in a sea of faces - by Vulpine - October 24, 2015, 06:02 PM
RE: Shipwreck in a sea of faces - by Keyx - October 25, 2015, 11:04 AM