Firefly Glen I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map
from a place the world forgot
66 Posts
Ooc — Trash Panda
She gave him an answer that was honest enough.  He didn’t feel the need to press on it.  Her words and actions were routine, especially for anyone new, and he supposes he’s been doing just the same with his home and surrounding territory.  He had a handful of wolves to call upon if he needed and she seems to be alone but he wasn’t willing to test that out today.

“Lex.”

He quickly turns his head behind him as if he heard something and stares off into the distance for a few seconds.  One of his front paw lifts and he inches forward, looking back to Asterr and rotating his body so he faces the same direction as she.  He doesn’t say anything, shaking his head a little, and returning his attention back to dark wolf.

“Just be aware you’re in my front yard,” he tells her.  His voice remains calm, neutral, and he even offer a smile in return from her own.  It looks shaky but he tries to hold it a little longer.  “Moonspear,” he says and points his nose in the direction he’d come, the mountain looming in the cracks of the glen.  

Lex clears his throat a little, the smile fading from his features as he looks off into the distance.  His eyes narrow and he doesn’t break away to ask:  “Did you hear that a minute ago?”
Messages In This Thread
I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 15, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 18, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 19, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 11:19 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 25, 2015, 12:17 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - October 25, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - October 27, 2015, 01:26 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 08, 2015, 05:51 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 12, 2015, 10:28 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 15, 2015, 02:14 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 18, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 19, 2015, 01:27 PM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Asterr - November 27, 2015, 03:39 AM
RE: I'll Take to the Sky, Fly Across the Map - by Lex - November 28, 2015, 08:19 AM