Mudminnow River what's this????
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
I'm always open to start threads with anyone! For Haven I'm currently working towards Counselor and Warrior, so if you ever want to spar or need some counseling just PM me and we can thread C:

Haven tromped through the forest, enjoying the day. The day was going pretty well for her, she had caught a very fat rabbit that morning and was feeling quite full. A good rabbit was always a nice way to start your day, but every time she ate now she thought of Sebastian and the coast and when they had hunted seal together. She planned on howling for Sebastian soon, she wanted to see him again. I can't wait to go back to the coast with him! And we can go to those hot springs or whatever they were called. She thought whimsically, not knowing exactly where she was headed.

Haven stopped when she came to a large river in the forest. Mudminnow, she recognized it from when her and Celeste had met there. The river brought back happy memories and she was glad her feet had decided to take her there. She suddenly heard a voice, it was faint but she could hear it nonetheless. She cocked her head to the side, intrigued, and began following the sound. She soon came to a small black wolf who seemed to be talking to herself. Well ok... Haven thought, finding it kind of odd to see a wolf talking to herself. Haven always needed someone to talk to, talking to no one seemed less satisfactory.

Haven barked, signaling her presence and then walked forwards. She bowed her head, recognizing the scent of another pack. She didn't know which pack, for the only ones she had smelled before were Blackfeather and her own Grove pack. So she figured she ought to be polite, for all she knew she could be looking at an Alpha. At first she didn't know whether or not she should be scared of the wolf. Maybe she ought to have run away. But curiosity won her over, so she spoke to the wolf.

Hi I'm Haven. Are you ok? You were talking to yourself and wolves don't really do that often so... She trailed off, hoping the black fae wasn't mean. The grey and white wolf only wanted to make sure the other pack wolf was alright, and she was also very interested in meeting a new pack.
Messages In This Thread
what's this???? - by Ilya - October 25, 2015, 10:42 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 26, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 26, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 27, 2015, 05:30 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 27, 2015, 06:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 05:09 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 06:10 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 29, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 29, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: what's this???? - by Haven - October 30, 2015, 06:34 AM
RE: what's this???? - by Ilya - October 30, 2015, 03:26 PM