come undone with me
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
The male would soon scent that he was not alone as the heavy boned female lay in the surf, letting the cold salt waters return and receed against her swollen teets. She would be dry in a day or so. Yet, at the moment she was in the worst of it - engorgement. Her body was still struggling to produce what it thought others needed. The engorgement would signal her body that the need was gone and her milk would dry up.

The water and salt offered some comfort, and the cool of it helped the northern female's discomfort in this balmy climate. She turned her head as he approached, dished ears turning to lock on his location even before those keen eyes could locate him.

As he came into the surf she rose. The water pooling from her heavy coat, while her sturdy legs kept her stable in the movement of the spray.He seemed healthier then the last she had seen him - though, perhaps in more ill spirits.

"vestu heil, Bjorn."

She offered a greeting that he might not have heard in some time. If he had any doubt of her homeland, it would vanish as she greeted him fluently in the old tongue.
Messages In This Thread
come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 01, 2014, 09:25 AM
RE: come undone with me - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 07:49 PM
RE: come undone with me - by Ragnar - April 04, 2014, 09:58 AM