Silvertip Mountain but i really want to know
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Charon made it seem like he and Amekaze were somewhat special to each other, in a relationship sense, and it made FitzDutiful smile quite tenderly. "I know the feeling." he said with his eyes set on the distance and his mind reminiscing about Zaria and how he felt around her. Oh to be in love was a wonderful thing, but to stay independent too was so important.

"How big is your pack looking to be?" he asked out of blatant curiosity. When he had started his own it had been fairly big but then fell rapidly. He had made his on the way out of winter whereas Charon was starting on the way into winter and with two packs merging; it was probably a pretty big expanse. He had been to a location on the moonspear before and recalled it being quite big and open, though he didn't remember any water features. He was sure the two alphas had thought of food and water as part of their location choosing.

The downside of being a counsellor - having to resist ensuring others don't make all the mistakes you can foresee; or finding a way to ask them without causing offence at least.
Messages In This Thread
but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 07:48 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 07:58 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 08, 2015, 09:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 09, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 13, 2015, 03:59 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 19, 2015, 07:11 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 20, 2015, 03:29 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - October 27, 2015, 08:26 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - October 28, 2015, 03:12 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by FitzDutiful - November 05, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: but i really want to know - by Charon - November 05, 2015, 10:35 AM