Horizon Ridge come with me, and you'll see
32 Posts
Ooc — LyknScribe
The hour would be an early one when the heavy female came upon this unknown male. She stood large compared to many of the small framed females in this and other territories. Her heavy coat and excessive size gave her away easily as a wolf from the far northern climates. She was not designed for the warm of the spring or the heat of their summer.

The swelling in her body had eased up as her mind acknowledged the death of her pups and had begun the process of drying up the milk it had produced. She stopped several yards from the other, not wishing to alarm or encorach upon the den of a wounded wolf.

Clamped between her deadly ivory jaws was a dead rabbit of impressive size. It was undamaged save the broken neck. She laid the rabbit down for a moment, in the space between her front paws as she looked at the other. Pink snake slipping free to lick the blood from her parted maw.

"Hello Stranger, I do not believe we met. My name is Nuka...I am new to these lands. You should eat."

She offered passively and began to pad toward him. She hesitated at three yards, as he could possibly attack. After a moment of indecision, she came forward anyway and laid the bunny at his feet. Her posture was relaxed, open..almost maternal. If not attacked, she would retreat a few feet for the comfort of the wounded animal.

"What ales you?"
Messages In This Thread
come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 01, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 08:17 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 01, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 01, 2014, 08:40 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 02, 2014, 11:59 AM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 02, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 03, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Nuka - April 03, 2014, 12:31 PM
RE: come with me, and you'll see - by Kennedy - April 07, 2014, 07:24 PM