Firestone Hot Springs drunk with vivid flame
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Another one; for a moment FitzDutiful's ears fell and he wondered what his friend would think of him. Was he going through women the way wolves went through their winter coats; entertained with the idea of being warm, grow irritated with the way it tangles and overheats until eventually they gave it up for the summer? He hoped not. He decided to ignore that sentiment and answer the second question, letting his ears perk again and a slow wag of his tail begin.

"She's called Zaria," he said, happy enough to call her the name she had picked now. It had taken time but now the name was without a second thought. "She's from that pack you warned me about; so don't worry I was cautious. She was injured when she arrived but we connected somehow and things... well, they grew." He didn't want to let a moment pass for Kerosene to intervene until he was finished, he had a feeling he would disapprove from the 'another' comment he had made earlier so FitzDutiful hastily continued; "She compliments me well. We both put our pack before all others and she's taught me not to be so trusting - something I needed- I like to think I've taught her to be more accepting too, as well as understand pack life."

It was over. He waited for the judgement to arrive.
Messages In This Thread
drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 07, 2015, 01:35 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 07, 2015, 03:18 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 08, 2015, 12:36 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 08, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 12, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 16, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - October 21, 2015, 03:32 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - October 28, 2015, 08:44 AM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by Iqniq - November 01, 2015, 01:37 PM
RE: drunk with vivid flame - by FitzDutiful - November 02, 2015, 08:47 AM