Haunted Wood My teeth and ambitions are bared
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He heard someone stumbling behind him and turned to see not one but two wolves, both of them familiar. Peregrine growled as he slowly whirled to face them. He couldn't believe they were still here. He had never met someone as stubborn as Lusa. It seemed her pride mattered more to her than common sense... and her own pack mates' lives.

He wasn't normally one for words, yet Peregrine was so taken aback by the entire situation that he couldn't help himself. "What's so special about this forest?" the swarthy wolf demanded. "There must be a dozen others in this area that you could claim without all this grief. Yet you're still here. Why?" He doubted any reason she gave would make sense, yet his jade eyes fixed sharply on her face, challenging her to come up with a sufficient reason.
Messages In This Thread
My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 27, 2015, 10:50 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hayde - October 27, 2015, 01:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - October 27, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - October 28, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - October 29, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Hugin - October 29, 2015, 09:16 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by DeadLusa - November 26, 2015, 10:41 PM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 27, 2015, 10:35 AM
RE: My teeth and ambitions are bared - by Elwood - November 29, 2015, 08:21 PM