Silvertip Mountain One day it will be all better.
Best thing you will ever see
532 Posts
Ooc — Mar
@FitzDutiful Short & not too demanding thread perhaps? :D Let me know if you want me to change the PP, though I felt like Fitz would do that for her.

Zaria wondered how it could even happen that she was so dehydrated that she felt so weak as she did. The female felt much better after a meal caught by her mate. Her shoulder wasn't too good yet and as much as she hated she would be injured longer if she wasn't giving her body any rest. The claws had been super sharp. They opened her up like she was some soft block of butter.

Zaria liked their new home. Fitz was right for the move, it didn't came so unfortunate to her that she had to climb so much with her hurting neck and shoulder but she would be okay. She didn't have any infections and hopefully it wouldn't scar too badly. Hopefully it wouldn't scar at all. The slender female snuggled against Fitz, she felt more attached to the male each week. It was a rather weird feeling for her to become attached to someone. She had the same with Mason. She hated how the family was a bit shattered after they announced their mateship.
Messages In This Thread
One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - October 28, 2015, 06:37 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 04, 2015, 08:38 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 04, 2015, 10:47 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 12, 2015, 08:37 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 12, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 13, 2015, 08:48 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 13, 2015, 12:10 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - November 16, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - November 17, 2015, 04:41 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by FitzDutiful - December 04, 2015, 04:01 AM
RE: One day it will be all better. - by Zaria - December 04, 2015, 12:26 PM