Moonspear Definitely a time gap
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Although Nishu was ready to strike he remained in place and just watched the reaction. The hostile reaction to Nishu was a good sign to see. But it started to appear to be going a little too far very quickly. Now it appeared to be a wolf expressing dominance than to actually take a combat stance which was slightly disappointing. The show before him had no effect and as Nishu was just about to back off until the words struck him.

'Subordinate?!' Who does this wolf think he is? Nishu was not the type to easily bow down to others. His loyality had to be earned. Instead Nishu rose his head up high and then just watched the eyes of the wolf before him.

"Hmph, You have no right over me. Also I wasn't going to attack but did you honestly think I'd stand down by YOUR order? You don't even have the appearance of an Alpha nor do you have the skills for it." He said as he highly doubted the male based on looks. There was a bit of anger in his tone. What next? Was he going to call himself the Alpha? That would be a funny joke. An Alpha was a powerful and wise leader which had years of experience.
Messages In This Thread
Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 06:59 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - October 30, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - October 30, 2015, 12:01 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 03, 2015, 10:27 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 03, 2015, 11:50 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 04, 2015, 07:45 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 04, 2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 06, 2015, 06:25 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 06, 2015, 09:01 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Charon - November 07, 2015, 07:19 AM
RE: Definitely a time gap - by Nishu Inte - November 08, 2015, 04:52 AM