Overture Downs We marched away at break of day
Why sit still when there's a world out there?
181 Posts
Ooc — Zoe
Haven looked up at the greeting bark and came to see Ilya, her friend from the Hollow pack. She managed a smile as the black wolf came near, but she was in fact in a grim state. She chuckled sadly as Ilya nudged her shoulder, she knew her friend was only trying to cheer her up, but she was finding it hard to get in the mood. Ilya's words stung a little, as if she expected more of Haven. But Haven wasn't too offended, if anything Ilya's words made her curious as to why she would say such a thing.

Well I'm not sure if I'm supposed to tell you, but the pack is breaking up. Jade Fern Grove. Bazi and Scimitar are leaving each other, and most of the others are leaving as well. I mean I just got there! And with winter coming I'm not sure what to do. It just doesn't seem fair. She left it at that, not wanting to sound like a whiney little pup. She sat in silence for a minute, letting the wind blow through her beautiful silky fur, all the while she couldn't stop thinking of what Ilya had said. Too fresh to be having such a bad time? What does that mean?She thought, then decided to ask.

What did you mean by that? Too fresh to be having such a bad time. Of course if you don't mind me asking.
Messages In This Thread
We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:20 PM