Overture Downs We marched away at break of day
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Ilya frowned, suddenly unsure of what to say to Haven. While not in a top rank of consulting, the black she-wolf knew that Mordecai and Harlyn valued any information on the other packs. It was how the alphas, of any pack, stayed ahead. She enjoyed feeling helpful to the pack, but she knew that she wouldn't be able to alert the pair of this news. She knew she'd have to keep her mouth shut for the young wolf's sake. 

"I'm sorry, Haven," Ilya murmured softly, and then chuckled a little. "Too fresh," she repeated, smiling at the ashy wolf innocently. "Too young, too pure. You've never even seen a human before for goodness sakes- there is something wrong with the world to have made you upset," she explained, frowning. She nudged the young wolf's shoulder again, hoping for some sort of comfort. "It will be alright," she assured her. "I lived on my own for a whole year until I found this place. I survived winter and so can you." Ilya paused for a moment, feeling a bit of hopeful butterflies flutter through her stomach.

"You know, Lost Creek Hollow is low on members," she began quietly. "I know it isn't home, but the pack is friendly and we're a family, if you lose your home I will put in a good word for you to join us. Our alphas are kind and you would be a wonderful asset, I know," she praised happily. She wagged her tail a little, hoping to make light of the situation the best she could. Right now though, all she could think about was her year alone, and the year prior. She couldn't image such a beautiful female out alone in the wilderness to encounter the things that she did.
Messages In This Thread
We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:20 PM