Overture Downs We marched away at break of day
186 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Ilya listened, her head falling a little as a warm smile crept upon her face. She wished she could share the fae's love for someone else, but she'd never had the oppertunity, so she listened and imagined. She could see the young brute that she was describing. She pictured a larger version of herself, dark and muscluar but with a piercing blue gaze. Perhaps she thought too much of herself sometimes, despite her size, but she was a proud wolf and there was nothing wrong with that. She imagined the two conversing by Mudminnow river and down in the valley surronded by the green grass, even though it was beginning to brown. She looked up to Haven, eyes glimmering. 

When Haven mentioned the pack, her expression faded slowly, and she gave the female a puzzled look. "Your own pack?" she questioned, tilting her head. "Such big dreams," she mused, her smile returning. "You have bigger ambitions that I do," she then explained, not trying to sound rude or like she was putting her idea down. "You're a beautiful wolf, Haven," Ilya then said, smiling to her. "I hope you find what you want in this Sebastian, he sounds wonderful." Then she winked, her tongue lolling playfully, "If he ever gives you trouble though, you know where to find me, I'll set him straight!"
Messages In This Thread
We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 03, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 12:02 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 05, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 05, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 12:04 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 06, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 06, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 07, 2015, 02:07 PM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Ilya - November 09, 2015, 11:20 AM
RE: We marched away at break of day - by Haven - November 10, 2015, 07:20 PM